Friday, April 20, 2012

Virtual Pro Boots (FIFA 11 PS3/XBOX 360)

Hey I have unlocked all of the boots for my virtual pro but there are some that other computer controlled players wear that don't seem available. I want the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II in green. They are available in red but I have seen Hugo Rodallega (Wigan Athletic) wearing them in the game. I am not mistaken as I looked on instant replay and the edit player feature. I really want these boots. Am I doing something wrong/missing something or are they not available in the virtual pro feature?|||No you aren't doing anything wrong mate, Those boots are only available for the players they're already on i.e. Rodelliga. Your VP can only wear what they give you in the list which is a shame as there are nice boots on players like Yakubu and Rodellga but we can't wear them :)|||Oh well... Thanks very much for the info anyway.|||dose anyone :)|||


dose anyone :)

Don't think you can, again they just for actual players in the game and not for our VP's

No comments:

Post a Comment