Friday, April 27, 2012

FIFA 2011 PS3 Online Freeze Cheat

I seem to run into players who like to freeze the game and wait it out for the win everytime I'm up. I'm not to concern on how to do it, as I hate to waste time sittting waiting for the other person to quit, just more understand what to do so I can either not get a lose and play again fast or get the win I deserve when these * quit on me.|||i lost like 4 matches yesterday because of that, this game is just a big pile of bugs...and the updates made by a bunch of fanboys and/or ppl who don't care about football (Canada?).|||


I seem to run into players who like to freeze the game and wait it out for the win everytime I'm up. I'm not to concern on how to do it, as I hate to waste time sittting waiting for the other person to quit, just more understand what to do so I can either not get a lose and play again fast or get the win I deserve when these * quit on me.

is this the cheat your talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkA2EOi2k9w
this isnt a cheat its the EA servers how do i know because it would frezze much more if it was someone cheating

THIS IS A REAL CHEAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikXX6NxetI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment