Friday, April 27, 2012

Virtual Pro Accomplishment not awarded but obviously completed

I was really going through my Virtual Pro's stats and accomplishments and noticed that under Physical I have not gotten #19) 2 career volleys in ANY match. Yet when I go to Shooting #3:) 25 volleys scored I have 22 of 25 total. I'd like those three agility points please!|||If you highlight it and read the second part you will see that you have to get 2 in a single game|||I also have this problem, not with the volleys but the goal line clearance with a midfielder, i've done it loads of times yet not been given it, any suggestions?|||


I also have this problem, not with the volleys but the goal line clearance with a midfielder, i've done it loads of times yet not been given it, any suggestions?

Try standing behind the line so you clear it off the actual line.

No comments:

Post a Comment