Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fifa 11 Gameplay

Now this is what I want from Fifa for Fifa2012.
I have found some annoying things in Fifa11.
1- What I hate the most in fifa is that players who have small and weak bodies like Messi cant get passed the defence I want that to get fixed because I cant play with Messi soo good.The gameplay will be better if they fix that and it will be more realistic
2- Fifa did great for shooting. I play ps3 and when I hold r1 it does a finess shot and Quaresmas trivela shot I love that but the ball is like a balloon It takes height very fast we cant shoot goals from far away but that happens when we hold r1 and sometimes when we dont but I like how they made a special shot for the special players like C.Ronaldo the ball goes powerfull and fast
3- I loved the Pro Passing especially through passes from the air but in the normal through pass I cant pass the ball where I want to because it goes too fast
4- Im playing the demo I dont know if its like this in real Fifa 11 but the players who are right footed like C.Ronaldo always shoot with their left foot thats really annoying!
5-When the ball bounces and a player comes to kick it he does like a bıcycyle kick and the ball just flies I dont want that just make a normal shot
6- This is The most important please dont make the ball like a balloon. When we kick the ball it just flies thats what I like about Pes they made the ball really good its not like a balloon it goes fine but I still like Fifa!!! And make the graphics better|||We have read your concerns and will assure you that fifa 12 will be changed to meet your need. If you have any other concerns or dislikes then please email us and we will recall all games and make changes to suit your needs.
Yours n yours
Fifa

No comments:

Post a Comment