Thursday, April 26, 2012

Squad Download Help

I download the latest squad updates as I play online daily, but I've noticed that the squads don't update for online play or regular play against the CPU. Whats the deal? For example, Martin Demichelis is still on FC Bayern, and Luiz Gustavo is still on Hoffenheim, etc... this is a real annoying * off and I'll be damned if I can find anything on google to help|||


I download the latest squad updates as I play online daily, but I've noticed that the squads don't update for online play or regular play against the CPU. Whats the deal? For example, Martin Demichelis is still on FC Bayern, and Luiz Gustavo is still on Hoffenheim, etc... this is a real annoying * off and I'll be damned if I can find anything on google to help

You right,this is a real annoying, but I reckon they gonna update when transfer windows will be closed. 1. february;

No comments:

Post a Comment