Thursday, April 26, 2012

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins Back

Hi
Yesterday my email and PSN was hacked via Facebook. The person added me on Facebook saying that he was interested in doing trades after I posted on the FIFA 11 Ultimate Team page. I got talking to him about UT and when I tried to log into my Playstation I found I couldnt. I tried to log into the email address I use for PSN and I also couldnt get in there. I knew something was up because as soon as I couldnt get in to these accounts the guy had deleted me on Facebook and deleted his account.
Luckily I have linked a 2nd email address to the primary email that I have so I could get a password reset sent to it. I finally gained access to the main email that I used and found out this guy had changed my email address password, my PSN password & my EA accounts password.
When I finally got these chaged to something suitable for me I logged into my Playstation & FIFA to find out he had stolen my trade pile and around 280k of coins and left me with 1 bronze player.
I thought to myself how did he knnow my passwords. He didnt need to. A simple browse through my Facebook page and he had answers to my security questions without me noticing. Questions like Where were you born? First pets name? Football team you support? Date of birth? and my full home address.
Im not too bothered about the coins TBH but I dont like being stolen from. Not only this but the guy also has tried resetting my Paypal, Ebay and online bank accounts. If I am not able to track this guy down then I dont know when he will stop stealing.
The page he hacked me was a Facebook page called Johnandvicky Portman. He closed that after hacking me but I tracked his personal page of John Portman here. I know its him because of the profile photo. I cant see his full profile ecause it is private. Ive tried contacting Facebook team to help me but got nothing. Can somebody help me catch this theif so I can stop him steeling more valuable things fro me, get my coins back & have this guy charged with theft & ID fraud.
|||Please dont keep deleting my thread. Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment