Friday, April 27, 2012

I need help desperatly

I have recently got fifa 11 for the ps3, and today i have had 4 wins in a row.. but when i went to check if my wins/losses had gone up they hadn't, then i also realized that my skill level wasn't going up either.
Can anyone help me PLEASE?!|||your skill level doesn't go up because you don't score enoguh goals..it gets harder..and to accomplish that you must score more and complete missions.|||I have a problem - suddenly my ranking points does'nt go up Or down even IF I loose og win. The points are now totally frozen!
What Can I Do? Thanks.|||i have this problem also after psn went down it started. i have lost 10 times in a row but my skilllevel is still stuck on 21. Every mach my total point keeps the same. i have called with de EA in the Netherland but they know of the problem but can't help. I think there will be no update for fifa 11 because fifa 12 is coming in october. The only thing i can do i keep on trying and waiting for fifa 12.|||same here, i keep winning matches but when i check the leaderboards my wins and ranking points have not been recorded! but when i check my HUB, then on my recent games it shows that i have won. its like the whole ranking points system has froze whats wrong with it HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment