Thursday, April 26, 2012

Strength stats

I really do feel this stats needs looking at more in-depth for each player.
Cause a player is small it does not mean he his weak, I have seen some quality small players shrug off barges by other players and they still retain the ball.
Take Messi for example all that talent is wasted on Fifa cause the over powering stat attribute Strength, yet in real life he dodges tackles with ease ect...
Imo if they can sort this one stat out we would see better games played on Fifa 11.
Any thoughts on this stat?|||Yea I think I mentioned in another post how I understand the weight - height - speed - strength, but it's not entirely realistic. I gave the example of Edgar Davids who is 5'7''. In his prime in real life he was a beast, and a very hard tackler. In FIFA though if you follow their method, at 5'7'' he'd have like 64 strength? Doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment