Friday, April 20, 2012

Connection has been lost. This match has ended. - Help!

Hello, :)
I was wondering if anybody knows how to fix this match disconnection error in Fifa 11 for Playstation 3. In about 9 out of 10 matches i play i always seem to get the "Connection has been lost. This match has ended." message, and it always seems to happen towards the end of a match, but i'm still signed into PSN and EA.
Im having this problem in basically all online game types, Ranked matches, Ultimate Team and Pro Clubs.
I have tried almost every way to fix this problem which has been occurring since January, but before then it was fine.
I have tried...
- Switching off the router for 2-3 minuets
- Deleting Catches ect..
- Opening ports on my router and also disabling the firewall
- Connecting to online via ethenet cable
- Rang my internet provider and they seem to see no problem
- And also went into a live chat with EA who also dont see the problem
I'm starting to think its more to do about the poor EA servers then my internet connection.
So please if anyone has a fix please, please share! :)
Thank you. :)|||I also have this problem never use to happen. i would also really like to know how to fix this

No comments:

Post a Comment